- Parent Category: BLOG
- Published: Monday, 09 June 2014 13:43
- Hits: 4164
From the 3D project of the customer is realized a sand mold which is cast the aluminum alloy desired.
TIME: This technique ensures fast implementation ranging from 7 to 14 days, depending on the complexity of the project
MATERIAL: It uses the same aluminum alloy melt in series
TREATMENT: You can also do mechanical tooling on the prototype as well as leak testing and other pre-processing, verifying the quality of the project.
Benefits for the research and development department:
- Quickly evaluate metal part design
- Saving time and money
- Produce metal prototypes in almost any metal material
- Allow testing of the part in the actual production materials
- Produce metal parts without expensive tooling
- Reduce sampling time
- Reduce lead time